We are excited about your desire to be baptized. Baptism classes will be at 10 am Sunday. During this time we will review instructions and examples in God's word concerning baptism and you will have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have. Baptism will begin promptly at 11 am. The church will provide a baptismal robe for you to wear during baptism, however, you should wear modest dark or white clothing & undergarments. Bring a Towel-Change of undergarments & dry clothing/a plastic bag for your wet clothing & a Swim cap.
We Want You To Be Safe Please Read Instruction Below
As you know the heightened concerns regarding the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) has caused a shift in how we worship and fellowship as a body of believers. Together, as leadership and covenant partners we can continue monitoring this situation as we seek to give God glory in an untied atmosphere. We will always work towards keeping our church family safe and appreciate your cooperation patient and understanding as we shift.
Action steps we can all take to help ensure the welfare of both our families and church members:
- At the entrance to the Church our Greeters will wear mask, as they give direction to you upon entering the facilities.
- We have taken the proper steps of social distancing with the seating in accordance with the stated 6ft apart recommendations. Social circle and posted signs will also assist you in adhering to these guidelines.
- As a result of the above precaution and open space in the sanctuary, please use your judgement concerning the wearing of your mask.
- If you are not feeling well as a precaution during your recovery you are welcome to view the service online from your home. (Elderly should minimize open group settings).
- Consider welcoming people with a warm smile but refrain from the handshake and hugs for now. We have posted signs and guidelines to maintain safe distance during your visit with us.
- Encourage all staff, children and covenant partners to follow hand -washing procedures after using the bathroom. All should avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth. We have hand sanitizer stations in various locations at the church.
- We will continue small group via our online experiences.